Thursday, December 1, 2022

Loving the Heat

Hi, wanted to
tell you all
that we thank
you for coming to our
blog. And as 
always, thanks 
for the sweet words.

 Mom thinks it is 
funny that Lily, does
not hang on the deck 
in the heat of the summer and 
she only has one layer of
fur. I will lay out in the
sun and I have a double thick
layer of fur.

Yet, Lily will hang out
there with it is in the 
40s and 50s. 
I however, will not.

Matter of fact I have
taken to laying in 
front of the fire place
heater, on the vent in 
the floor and on the 
cable box where its
heated.

Here I am loving the 
heat from the heater.

Here I am on 
the cable box.


Just staying warm.

Misty



7 comments:

  1. Keeping warm in winter is important. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have two pups and they love sun patches. Bug though, she also loves to go outside in the middle of night during the dead of winter. Wiggy likes a certain kind of cold where she'll hang out too. Pets are funny! And they both love the giant bean bag chair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, Misty. Staying warm is a very good thing.

    Have a purrfect day, Misty. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warm is always a really good thing sweet Misty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I need a blanket. Brrr... It's 66 degrees in here and that normally is not a bother but maybe the dreary gray morning makes it seem colder. Of course, I could get up and mover around. lol Hugs, my dears.

    ReplyDelete
  6. iz berry cold and wet here, i cood uze yor heatie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Misty, I have an all grey onesie and I love to stay warm too. I have a couple fav spots to lay about and keep toasty. Precious

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...