Friday, December 30, 2022

Hung Out with B

 I did a thing last 
night!
Braden was at the house,
mom snuck him in 
and I was in the living room.
I FROZE
But mom picked me up and 
introduced me, although we have
met, but I never stay out.
Braden was super nice,
he said hi to me and 
held out his hand for 
me to sniff.

After she put me down
I went to her room, but
I did not stay. I thought
that boy was nice so 
I came back out.
I hung out with mom 
and him in the living
room while they
watched tv and played
a game.

Mom kept telling B that
I don't usually do that.

Misty

3 comments:

  1. yoo r berry brave, i woo not do dat, i wood hide. Peez an Ha-pee-ness!! ha-pee noo yeer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know a good human when you smell one sweet Misty.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...