Thursday, December 8, 2022

Lighting on the Face

 Yep, she has been at
it again!
Only this time she
used the big
camera and not
the phone camera.

The only tables I get
on is the dining table 
and the end tables. 
Mom tells me 
to get down off 
the dining table 
but this time she
grabbed the camera.

Again, in front
of Christmas lights
laid in a tray with 
candles and they were
shinning on my face.




Finally, after a few clicks
I gave mom 
the LOOK....
the look to make
her stop.


I have to admit
that light on my
face is nice. 

Misty






3 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! I had a cat named Misty, too. She was sooo smart and sweet. I still miss her after all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful sweet Misty. That should be your Christmas card for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...