Thursday, July 28, 2022

Run Away with Unlatched Gate

 I know that mom loves
me but sometimes I would
like to just run away.



A couple months ago 
I realized that the yard dude
left the gate unlatched....
and I could get out. 

Mom did not know it till 
I did not come back in 
from going to the bathroom 
so she came out to look for 
me and I was on the other
side of the fence. 

Every so often I go up 
to check to see if
maybe that dude forgot
and kept the gate unlatched. 
No such luck, but
then again, mom keeps
an eye on it too.

Chey

3 comments:

  1. I’m glad you stayed nearby, Chey! Smart dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom's have to keep an eye on her babies. You never know what mischief they will get into. I'm glad you're home where you belong.

    Have a woof woof day and weekend, Chey. Scritches all around and my best to your watchful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a dangerous world, Cheyenne. ~hugs~ Stay home and be safe.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...