Sunday, July 24, 2022

Special Place for Them

 Mom read this on 
FB and for all the 
FURS that have
been left like this...
Mom says there is a 
special place in 
HELL for them.



FORGIVE ME, MOMMY 😢🐾
I was there where you left me for two whole days. Sleeping right on the side of the road. I was terrified of the noise from the cars but I did not move.
Last night one of those cars stopped and she got out. She invited me to lunch but I said no. She invited me to come sleep at her house and I also said no. I tried to explain to her that I was waiting for you but she wouldn’t listen. She pulled out a leash and said I couldn’t stay there any longer. I bit her several times and ended up peeing on myself as I growled and cried! She didn’t understand that she was separating me from you! She took me against my will and we drove off! I was so sad because I knew you were going to be worried. We ended up at her house.
I kept screaming hoping you would hear me but you never came. I vomited because of my nerves, feeling so sick. I kept telling her I had to go back because you were going to think I abandoned you when you saw I wasn’t there! I, who love you with all my heart and soul have not stopped crying since we separated a few days ago. I want you to know, I would never do that to you.
I don’t know where you are now or why you stopped the car and left me there. Surely you had something very important to do. Can you come find me now, mommy?
Today I ate because my tummy was hurting. I also slept on a very soft bed. And by accident I also wiggled my tail a bit. I’m so sorry, please forgive me. She’s just being really nice to me. She said I could stay forever. She’s calling me Milo but I already have a name. When you pick me up you can tell it to her. You’ll see how surprised she’ll be when you explain to her that this was a big mistake.
Because mommy, you’re coming back for me, right 😢🐾?
Author unknown 🐾🐾

“Pets are not disposable when we don’t want/need them anymore. They are a lifetime commitment. They are family! Thank you so much to everyone who adopts and rescues them until their last loving breath. Because of you this world is a better place.”

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't read this for the same reason I stopped watching 'Animal Cops' years ago. Grrr... Rage isn't good for my blood pressure. ~lol~ Anyone who neglects/abuses humans or animals should burn, for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...