Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Might Have Missed Her

 Oh NO, 
I think mom 
has figured it out!
Yep, I think she 
figured out that I 
might have
missed her for those
8 days that she was
gone.

I guess I sort of have
given it away...

with the fact that
I have been curling
up with her.


How I have been 
really enjoying 
the head rubs.


Around the ear rubs.


And lets not
forget the along
the jaw line rubs.

Or maybe when I wrapped
my paw around her 
finger and held on.


But please "shhhhh"



just in case she has
not realized it, okay?



Tiger Lily





5 comments:

  1. Yes you missed her and she missed all of you too. So precious.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your secret is safe with us Lily. We love your eyes in that "ear rubs" picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure look happy, happy, happy sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a sweetie. I bet she missed you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a smart kitty knowing love. :)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...