Tuesday, June 22, 2021

My Catch Let Go

Not sure what you 
folks call them in 
your parts but mom
calls them lizards.  
The name for them in 
TN are skinks.

It really don't matter what
they are called, they
are fun to catch.
Only not so fun when
mom steps in to
rescue them.

This one above made it to 
the bathroom in my 
mouth, mom made me
put it down and she
caught it and took 
it out to the outside
of the deck and let it go.
If you look close you 
can see it peeking 
out from the crack between
the boards. 

Mom needs to stop letting
my catches go.

Lily




4 comments:

  1. I can imagine you with a mouthful of skink, Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep catching them sweet Lily, Mom needs her playtime too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily I agree with your mum, no catching of Lizards. They are cute and keep down lots of bugs round the place, I love them. Cheers Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Rhodesia. ~grin~ But you are gentle with them, so good on you, sweet Lily.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...