Monday, June 7, 2021

The Critter and Me

I love my perch on the 
top of the bakers rack.

The other morning I smelled
something different.
I sniffed the bricks and 
the bakers rack, I 
could smell it.

Mom said she spotted the 
critter that I was smelling.
In this pic she circled where
the critter was.


Here is a view of where I
was and where the 
critter was.


Oh by the way, the critter
was a cute little juicy 
looking green frog.
This frog lives on the outside
part of the deck and I 
spend a lot of time
looking out on that part
of the deck at that critter.

Mom finally got up there
and caught the frog
and took it back out
to where it belongs.
She is always taking
away my fun.

She then hung out on 
the deck and took
some pics of me.

I don't mind that like Chey
does. Mom called to
me in the last pic
so I would look at her.
She says I am 
GORGEOUS!


Lily Bit


 

4 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous! And I'm sorry she took your fun away. Too bad you couldn't join Terra and me out in the yard. I took her outside on her harness and she got to chase and eat several cicadas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting the frog where it belongs is what good moms do.

    Mom is right, you're very gorgeous. You're also very photogenic.

    Have a purrfect day. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are a gorgeous sweetie Lily Bit but no frog legs for you!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...