Friday, June 11, 2021

I can Explain

 


Hi....let me explain what has
been going on here at the house.
My batteries on my 
laser light went out.
But when mom bought it, there
were extra batteries included
in the pack.
Mom being mom, forgot
where she put them. 

I did not see my laser
light for about a week. Mom
even put it in that saddle back
she carries when she leaves
the house, so she would
remember batteries. HAHA
it goes to the bottom of
that bag and I am sure
she never looked at
any when she was out.
But then she found the 
extras. So I have been
making up for lost
time.

In the pic above, mom 
and I had been playing for
sometime with that red
light and I needed to break!

FUN TIMES,
Lily

6 comments:

  1. Your mom makes me laugh and often. You love her anyway and so do I.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays for obvious reasons.

    Have a purrfect day and week. My best to your siblings and your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sympathize with both of you :-) - mom forgetting where the batteries were - happens so often to me, and you being deprived of your fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad bought us an office laser pointer so ours is really ready at all times. When he remembers to bring it out that is

    ReplyDelete
  4. We always have extra red dots, just in case. Have fun sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do look worn out from play. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow at least Mom get the lazer light working again,my furbay's laser light is rechargeable I just pop the cap off and plug it into a USB Plug and in about 2 hours it has a full charge.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...