Saturday, November 14, 2020

Things Changing

Things sure have changed around here.
But I am adjusting. I think Chey is also.

I was not a part of these pics but mom
shared them with Chey and I.










This morning I went in the room again after mom 
fed Misty. Even though I had been a few times
mom has kept Misty and I apart. That was find with 
me. I just wanted to sit and watch. However, this morn
mom let Misty come over to me. She was shy at 
first then she busted loose. 
Next thing I know she is trying to play with 
me and she is doing that thing mom calls
my BAW moments. I had to bop her on the 
head and meow at her a couple of times but
mom said that was okay, it was teaching Misty and
she also said I was gentle doing it so that 
was good of me.

Mom said we could cont this for a bit and
see how things go. She is even holding
Misty for Chey to smell. She even licked
milk off Misty's mouth today.

This might work, but I am still waiting to see
how things go.

Lily

 

4 comments:

  1. That's really great, y'all are doing so good. Remember, slow and steady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone settles down. Never easy introducing cats to each other. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You three will be good friends, I bet, and bring lots of joy to your mom in the process. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...