Friday, November 6, 2020

Zora AKA Becky and Zuzu

I have never met Zora AKA Becky. 
But mom said this is her.


Mom says she loves that basket 
thing she is curled up in.



Why does Becky have two names 
Well, that would be because Mark 
and Kim had Zuzu first then 
found Becky as a stray. 
Kim wanted to name her Zora 
and Uncle Markie
being very outspoken said, 
" the one letter in the 
alphabet not used much and you 
want both cats name
to start with that"? 
Aunt Kim calls her Zora and 
Uncle Mark calls her Becky.

Now this is Zuzu named 
after the little girl on It's a Wonderful Life.
I met Zu, she lived in our den for about a week. 


Mom loves Zu and says that she 
got me cause of Zu.
Zu was the first cat mom fell in love with. 


I on the other hand was not crazy 
about Zu. She hissed
and acted really ugly to me. 

She seems to like mom.


I guess she is pretty. Mom says she is. 
My mom was a tortie
and I am 1/2 tortie. Zu is also a tortie 
but mom says she
has a tortie-tude really bad. 
Still mom loves
her. 


I am just glad she is not at our house.
 




Lily

  

5 comments:

  1. Awww, so cute. I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

    Have a purrfect day, Lily Bit. My best to your siblings and your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a pretty one and those torties do like to be the boss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a tortie with tude too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you could have won her over given enough time. :) And having two names? i can't imagine not agreeing upon one. ~shakes head~ Each to his or her own, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute post. have great day Lily, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...