Monday, September 7, 2020

Smell the Flowers and the Visitor

 I know moms pics are not the best in this post, she said it was cause all the lights are off in the living room and she is not using the flash on the cell.

Anyway, just enjoy the cuteness and over look the bad pic. The first pic is me being caught smelling the flowers.

Image may contain: plant, flower and indoor

Well that dog is back!!!! You know that one that came and stayed a few days once before. She came on Saturday and is staying till Monday. Chey seems to be okay with it but I am not so good with it. She even slept in the bed with mom Saturday night so I slept in the guest room.

In the pic below I am just letting Letti know that I am in charge.

Image may contain: indoor

I think she got it.

Lily Bit

3 comments:

  1. Everyone knows you're in charge, Lily Bit. Everyone.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

    Have a purrfect day and a happy Labor Day. My best to your siblings and your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. lol And I agree with Brian, as well. Take care!

      Delete
  2. I think that woofie likes you sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...