Friday, September 4, 2020

Pretty but Yucky

I have not seen this up close but I saw this pictures that mom took. She took these with her new camera.  She said it freaked her out cause mom does not like spiders. She said without the zoom lens on she had to get up close and personal....like in the spiders space. 

A writing spider. 




Mom said its pretty and she is so glad they don't come in the house!!!

This pic mom took the next day with her cell phone. 

Image may contain: outdoor

YIKES...that
would freak me out too.

Chey

 

5 comments:

  1. I'M. NOT. A. FAN. OF SPIDERS. EITHER!

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I miss having these beauties in my garden. ~sigh~ I'm not sure what happened, except that the perennial bed's landscape changed over the years in ways beyond my wishes, such as soil washouts beneath clogged downspouts. Plant height and spacing must have been optimal years ago. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, someone here is afraid of spiders, right Dad?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is beautiful but it is kind of freaky also. Wild clapping for the photo though it's exquisite

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also do not like spiders but this morning I took a photo of a spitting spider in the house! So called because it spits a venomous sticky silken substance over its prey, luckily they are only very small!!
    Stay safe Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...