Thursday, November 28, 2019

Barn Mom


Hey folks, that is me in the front, Princess.
This is how we greet our barn mom every
evening when she comes to the barn. We
meet her like this cause for one, we are 
happy to see her and because she will 
feed us. 

Image may contain: outdoor

That is Shadow right behind me.
She is older than my sister and I, she
just showed up one day and stayed. She
also likes the barn mom to come. Tagging
up the rear is my sister Tigress. She sort
of hangs back but she is also happy to 
see the barn mom. HOWEVER, I always
plan on being the first to the car door.
Barn mom opens the door and just
sort of slides out to sit on the edge
of the car so that she can say hi
and pet Shadow and me. 

Anyway, we love her visits
cause she will pet us, talk
to us, feed us, but I really wished
she would stop picking me up!

Princess

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy she is there to take care of you, y'all deserve the love...and the food too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. • ★ Happy ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
    •。★ Thanksgiving ★。* 。
    ° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
    ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
    ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do a good job at the barn. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are blessed this thanksgiving day to have a barn mom and a safe place to live and be fed.. enjoy your thanksgiving dinner from Barn MOM

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...