Monday, November 11, 2019

Barn Living

Hello. 
My name is Princess.
Although I have never
blogged my barn mom 
said she wanted me too.
She also took this
pic of me looking out of 
a broken window yesterday.

 Image may contain: cat

I was born without a name, like
most every furbabe around. 
I was very little when a lady
took my brother, sister and I 
to the barn to live. Mom said
that I am about 2.5 yrs old.
My brother Socks got hurt
one day and went off and 
never came back. But I have
my sister, Tigress with me and 
another cat that just showed up 
one day. Her name is Shadow.

Our barn mom named us. 
At first we were not to friendly
cause people never really gave
us much time. But our barn mom
said that was going to change and 
it did. She loves us and we love 
her. She takes great care of us and 
although I don't like being picked
up Tigress seems okay with it. 
But I do love for her to massage
my head.......oh that feels great!

I really did not think I would have
anything to talk about in this blog
but I guess I did. I think I want
to do this again!!

Princess

5 comments:

  1. Awww, it will be great hearing from you, Princess. You did a great job with this post.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

    Have a purrfect day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have a place to call your own sweet Princess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to meet you Princess, you are blessed to have your barn mom and sibling to live with... you sure are a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello precious girl, it is nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This brought tears to my eyes. Your barn mom is a wonder.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...