Tuesday, April 30, 2019

The Basket and Nails

This basket usually sats in my
bedroom but I brought it down 
stairs for some reason. 

I sat it up on Lily's cat tree 
and she seems to love it there.



She is so well behaved. This evening
I sat her up in my lap and clipped
her nails. She just sits there and lets
me do my thing. I tell folks that have
cats that I do this and they are
amazed that she lets me do this.

She is so good.

Chey and Molly will get theirs
done tomorrow. Dakota
has his done when he had surgery.




5 comments:

  1. That's a very cute basket full of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking Lily might be a human in cats clothing. she is not the average cat..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily is a good girl. She's a pretty girl too.

    Have a purrfect day, Lily. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. different lizard, the one in the bathing suit still lives there, this is over on the other fence, this one lives with 2 other males on the fence by the POOP bag... they eat the bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also surprised, My cats never used to be that well behaved. Lily is very special. Cheers Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...