Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Khloe

I tried really hard and I hope
my mom is okay with what
I had to do.

When mom past my brother said he
would take Khloe. I said, no. I made 
my mom a promise that I would care
for her babes if anything 
ever happened to her and
I did not wish to split
them up.
Its been really hard.

# one, my mom cooked 
for her dogs and yes, I 
am still cooking for them.
If I put out dry food they
walk away. 
Khloe on the other hand
will eat it.

I knew she would be the 
easiest to change over.
# two, they showed an
interest in her.
# three, there big labs are always
so accepting of other 
animals brought into the house.
I knew they would accept
her. 
 # four, she don't like me
or trust me cause I 
cut her nails. 

She has done great so far.
Been 24 hours.
I just want her to be happy. 



4 comments:

  1. The rest of your babies will be most happy about this. It's a good thing.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to your babes. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know you're giving it your all, that's darn special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wise move I would say and I am sure you mother would be happy with what you have done. Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did not say what you did, you let her move to your brothers house? if so I think it is a good thing, make the dog happy is the point

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...