Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Test Results

My bud....

Test came back from lab as not 
being cancer.. however, they take 
fluid from one spot in the glands 
and that one spot could have just 
been void of cancer cells. There was 
one thing that read high and that usually
 points to cancer. My vet, Dr. King is 
pretty sure that it is cancer even though 
cells are not showing up yet. The plan is 
to treat it like it is, with steroids until he 
starts downhill.

My bud has been with me 12
yrs. He has set with me
and kept me under his
watchfull eye when I have
had surgery. He has comforted
me when I cried.
He has made me laugh.
He has pissed me off.
He has loved me and 
all he ever wanted in return
was his tummy rubbed....
and to be fed.
Lets not forget the 
feedings, Dakota 
loves his food.

I will be totally lost when
he is gone but with the 
steoids I am shooting for
his leaving me down
the road, not anytime soon.



5 comments:

  1. I hope he thrives for a very long time. We've been though this type of thing and it's not fun. We just love them all the more.

    Have a woof woof day, Dakota. Big healing hugs to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here’s to lots more loving time and happy tails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hugs and prayers for Dakota and for those steroids to keep him going a long time

    ReplyDelete
  4. More bad news, you have had enough recently, just hope that the steroids work for a long time. Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope, everything goes well with you and yours...
    have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...