Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Normal

 I love my life,
when it is running
NORMAL!

Look, I am taking
a bath on mom.


She finally has caught on 
to what I am doing...
I always jump up on 
her when she is on 
the laptop!

And here I thought I 
was doing a good
job of not letting her
know what I was up too.

Mom says, "this is what
happens when I get on 
the laptop".


HAHA...
and Chey has this thing
she does. When she
knows I am comfy on 
mom, she decides she 
wants to go out.
That messes up everything.

Misty



4 comments:

  1. Misty, Chey just wants to aggravate you off mom's lap, then have a romp
    outside and a laugh on the way in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normal is good. I'm glad things are normal. I had to laugh at Chey. She does that on purpose. You know that right? You still love her though.

    I still want a slice of that cake.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look wonderfully comfy sweet Misty, at least while it lasted!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...