Sunday, August 28, 2022

Rubber Things

 I found a bag of them.
A bag of what?
A bag of those green
rubbery things.

I left one in the 
living room floor
for mom the other morning and 
she freaked out.
Some how she knew it 
was me and not Misty
but she was "concerned"
she said that I found
this, esp when she was
in bed sleeping.

Mom said these are called
balloons and they are
not good for cats to 
have, said I might
shallow one. 
She picked up the one
I left and threw it away.
Later that day, she found another
one. Then another one, and so on 
and so on. 
Mom was really freaking out
cause I would not show her where
I was getting them. 

Opps.....she went in the
spare room where our
litter boxes are and found
a bag of them laying next to 
the day bed. Crap, she found
my stash. 
She had set a box in that 
room with stuff she needed
to go through and she had
put that bag of
balloons in them. 
I liked the smell of them.
I was not chewing them,
I was just moving them to 
mom.

Well, that fun is over.

Lily


3 comments:

  1. Yes, it was fun while it lasted sweetest Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh tho' I agree if I had seen you with them I would have been worried as well. Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I need to clean up my dining/craft table. As good as young Terra and Polly behave, not to leave out dear old Jezebel, there are way too many tiny things strewn about. Be careful!

      Delete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...