Thursday, August 4, 2022

Cicade

Visitor to the deck


Annual Cicada (Tibicen Linnei)
Brood X

Every year I see a few here and 
there. This one however was being
loud and living dangerously this
morn.

It was sitting on the outside
part of the deck, singing.
I was not really happy with 
it, and I tried reaching out 
to grab it. When the tip of 
my paw touched it, it did
that terrible screaming again.
Problem was, I could not get
my paw around it, and pull it
in.  So it finally got away. 
Yes, I was disappointed.
Mom said it was for the 
best, cause if I got it
and ran in the house with it
she would have to 
whip me!
Mom has never whipped me,
not sure what that really
is. 

Oh well, 
NEXT TIME!

Lily Bit


3 comments:

  1. Your Mom wouldn't whip you sweet Lily, but she might shout about it a bit MOL. No, don't bring it in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Marie and Brian. :D Take care of your mom.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...