Monday, October 4, 2021

Happy Bday Misty River

 Hi, this is Pam blogging
on the critters blog
today. 

Who remembers this 
little critter?


This is Misty as a baby,
when I first met her.
Isn't she adorable?

Well, this week one yr
ago this little ball of
gray fur came into the 
world, and a couple weeks
later into my life. 

Happy Bday Misty 
River. 

I hate the thoughts of any
mom abandoning a
baby/child of theirs
but in this case, I 
am glad your mom did.
This mom totally
LOVES
you!

Pam



4 comments:

  1. You both won the lottery in my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable you are. I know your mom loves you bunches.

    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Misty,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

    Have a purrfect day. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a sweetie, Happy Birthday Misty River!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...