Saturday, October 23, 2021

Guest to a Wedding and Adjusting an Attitude

 Mom left us again 
Saturday afternoon
to work a wedding...
whatever that is..

Anyway, later when she got 
some she showed us 
these pics to show us
the unexpected guess to the 
wedding...

A cat.


Mom said it was some ones
cat and not feral. It
was wearing a collar and it
did not have a clipped ear.
Not sure what that means
since Lily and I don't have
a clipped ear...
but whatever.

Mom said that these two 
and a daddy also
showed up for the wedding.


Mom seems to think this stuff
below will help with 
Lily's attitude towards
me. She plugged it in 
Sat night and it says
give at least seven days
and as many as 30.


Mom says there is really
a more simple way 
then her having to pay this
much for this and refills
each month...
for me to show Lily 
WHAT FOR!
HUH?
Maybe if I understood 
what that meant I might
try it.

Misty


3 comments:

  1. Even the critters are liking the weddings now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Feliway is a new one on me. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely wedding guests! And I hope Feliway works for you. I wonder if Jezebel would benefit. She stands up to Terra and Polly for the most part. But still, hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...