Saturday, October 23, 2021

Close up Work of Me, Lily Bit

 Mom does this thing where
I wake her up in the
morn, she fills the feed
dishes, plays with me
and then lays down.

She lays down till her
stay awake meds
kick in.
Since the mornings are
so much cooler these days
I take advantage and curl
up with her.

I like the morning head
rubs.


Oh mom...
I like!

The problem mom laying
with us is she always has
her phone/camera.

She loves to do close up
pics of us..
here is what she got of
me on Saturday 
morning.






oh boy....

Hoping you are having a
fun day!

Lily








3 comments:

  1. And we all depend on your mom to take those closeups for us. Mom is doing a great job. You're so cute, Lily Bit.

    Have a purrfect day and rest of the week. Scritches all around and a hug to mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful way to start the day sweet Lily!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...