Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Sitting and Cleaning, Blending, the Kill and the Glove

Yep, I know that I blogged
yesterday but I am blogging
again today cause there is
so much that involves me
right now...
 Remember the pic
from yesterday
where I was laying on 
mom's chest and kissing
her. Well, here it the pic
before I started kissing her. 
 
Mom was being silly.

Later that day she snapped
a pic of me on the back
of the couch to show
how I blended in with the 
blanket.

And I was just trying to 
sleep.

Mom blamed me for this



Mom found this on the steps
inside the house.
I will not confirm or 
deny that I am the 
cause of this dead critter.

Months ago mom noticed one
of her gloves being placed
around the house. 
I got blamed for that too.

And I will own up to 
this one. I like the feel of
soft things. Mom knew this
so she has not taken it
Ihas never seen me with it.
Its my night time security
blanket
I mean glove.
However, last night mom was
just dozing off when I went
looking for her, glove in mouth
and me just trilling along. 
Mom thought it was sweet.

By the way, mom wanted
me to share with you
all that at 11 months
I weigh in at 8.8, which
is 1.4 lbs more then 
Lily. Mom calls me a fat
belly cat.

Misty



2 comments:

  1. You're so cute, Misty and I wouldn't blame you for anything. Mom really doesn't either.

    Have a fabulous day. My best to your siblings and your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're as cute as can be sweet Lily and yes, always deny the dead critter thing!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...