Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Eating and Vetting

 Look at what I am doing!!


I am eating on my own.
Mom said at 8 weeks it is time.


Today mom said that I have a vet
apt. to check me out and weigh me. 
I am okay with that, Aunt Kim took me to 
the vet so I know what that is like.

Chey is going too cause she has to have blood
taken to check out her liver.
Lily was throwing up the other day so 
mom was thinking of taking her also but
she has stopped doing that now. Not sure
if mom is going to take her now or wait and 
see how she does the next few days. 

Anyway, mom seemed proud that I was eating on 
my own now. Guess that is a big deal.

Misty


4 comments:

  1. Aw, you're so cute. I know your mom loves you bunches.

    Have a fabulous day. My best to your siblings and your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great sweet Misty, you'll do great with the Vet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, little one! And I hope all is well with Chey and Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever kitten Misty, eating alone and with solids. Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...