Thursday, December 3, 2020

Crawls on my Mom

 I think one of the reasons why I am not taking to this little girl is cause every time I turn around this little rat looking thing is crawling up on my mom and going to sleep. 


She plays for a few minutes and then crawls up on mom and she is out.


She was my mom first. Maybe when she grows more she will stop doing that. 

I like her, kind of, but then I kind of don't. I will play with her 
until Mom see's us then I meow loudly and bop her on the head.

Mom keeps telling me my Tortie side is showing.

Lily Bit




3 comments:

  1. You seem like a typical teenager to me. lol Hang in there, Lily. You'll become close, I bet, just as you've adapted to doggies your entire life. It's just a different experience, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with her loving her mom. You can share you know. So cute. Both of you.

    Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will get better sweet Lily and yes, you are the big sister so you get to set the house rules.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...