Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Vegging, The Funny Bunny, Seeds in Dakotas Memory


Yesterday was a nice
day on the deck. 
Mom came out and 
hung out with 
Chey and I. 

I was on the base of the 
curtain taking it easy 
as you can see.

Image may contain: cat

And Chey was on the glider 
with mom. 
Image may contain: dog

This was me a couple days
before. 
Image may contain: people sitting, cat and indoor
Mom was in the yard picking
up sticks and stuff from 
the storm the day before.
She picked up her bunny....
well you know when she 
said BUNNY I started looking
all over hoping she would 
let me out to hunt. Mom said
that is not happening plus
it was a live bunny.
Image may contain: plant, outdoor and nature

She did say that her
bunny looked FUNNY.
A FUNNY BUNNY!
Mom made a funny.

Anyway....she took a 
pic of what looked 

funny.


Image may contain: plant, shoes, outdoor and nature

haha...

While in the house
at one point mom took
this out of the china 
cabinet.
No photo description available.


No photo description available.

She said she needed 
to get that piece
of paper planted.

No photo description available.

And she put it in a pot
and covered it with 
dirt.

No photo description available.

If those flowers come
up and are pretty mom
will be so happy.
It will be like having
a memory of Dakota 
right there with us. 

That is so neat. 
I miss my bud. Chey

and I don't play like
Dakota and I do. Matter

of fact the only playing
that takes place is me 
picking on her.

Lily Bit
Mom's Little.....
well you know!
💜





4 comments:

  1. Aw, you two are so precious. Especially you, Lily Bit. Love the remembrance stone for Dakota.

    Have a fabulous day. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA, no pictures here either you funny bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... I hope those seeds sprout. ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely memory of Dakota. I have a couple of shrubs in the garden bought when I lost two very dear friends. Take care, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...