Thursday, May 7, 2020

Bunch of Babes

Now don't get me wrong,
I live with a cat and I
really like her but......
not sure I could handle
living around a bunch of
them.

At my uncle Mark's house
they have a BUNCH mom 
said. She went over there
yesterday and while there
she took these pics.

This is mama cat. She 
was wise last yr and would
not go in the trap so she 
did not get fixed. Two
weeks ago she had 5
kittens.

Mom said she looked worn
out. She has them all
housed in this cooler.

No photo description available. 

Mom got pretty close to
this feral but she said
she did not want to 
make her nervous 
so she stayed back.

Aunt Kim got mama cat
some wet food and she
came right out and gobbled
it up. She blocked the door
to keep the babes from
getting out. 

No photo description available.

There are four of the orange
cats and one that looks like her.
The first feral that came around
in the beginning is orange. He did
not get fixed either. We figure
that he is the dad cause he is 
the only orange one around.

No photo description available.

Aunt Kim and Uncle Mark
has three or four of
those coolers under the
trailer for all the feral cats.
They stay warm and dry 
and are feed really well
as you can tell in the pic
below!

Image may contain: outdoor

It did bother me a bit
that mom said she just
wanted to pick up all
those kittens on LOVE
on them. I really hope she
does not get any silly ideas!!

Chey





3 comments:

  1. oh no on the silly ideas.. ha ha Lily.. i love the idea for cat condos. purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the mom will be fine loving other kitties and not bring any home. I'm pretty sure.

    Have a fabulous day. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay Chey, Mom is just a critter lover!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...