Saturday, May 23, 2020

Cheating, Trixie and Kitten

Cat, kittens, dogs, 
puppies, pigs, and
horses....

Mom cheats on us
all the time!!!

Here is a pic I ran 
across on moms
computer. She has been
seeing Trixie on the 
side!!!

She explained this pic
to me and said that
when she was
leaving the old house
Trixie met her, MEOWING
that she was hungry. 
Mom still had cat food
at the house and ran in 
to get home to feed her.
Mom said this was the 
last time she would 
feed Trix. 

Image may contain: cat and outdoor

Mom said there are feral
cakes that live in the bushes
behind the new house. I have
not seen them myself. 
Mom also told me about the 
feral babe that did not make
it the other day. She had already
decided that if the kitten made
it she was bringing it home 
to adopt it to give it a better
start on life.....

It might have been run
to have another kitten.
I guess now that I think 
about it, that its an okay
thing mom loves all those
animals. 

LILY

2 comments:

  1. Poor Trixie, she'll sure be hungry lots now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is a wonderful person, Lily, and you should appreciate all the care given. :)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...