Thursday, March 19, 2020

Kindness and Support

Mom has some really
awesome friends.
Saturday when she was
moving the mailman dropped
off the mail at our new
place. Mom got her first
mail that day, at that address.

When she opened it, all 
that was in it was this 
cute key ring.

No photo description available.

Mom looked at the front
of the env and it just had 
the last night of the person 
that sent it. Mom knew right 
off that it came from an 
old high school friend. 
When mom posted this on 
FB and thanked him, Doug
said that just saying he
was sorry for Dakota's passing
just did not seem like enough.
He thanked mom for sharing
him with all her friends over the
years.
AW, that was so sweet.

Then a few days later
this came to the old house.

Image may contain: flower and text
Image may contain: text

From Julie, James, 
Rain Drop and GiGi Leigh (dogs). 

On Tuesday mom went back 
to the old house and when she
pulled up there was a package
from Amazon there. Knowing
she had not ordered anything 
she was confused. 

It was from another one of
moms friends that she never
has met, Gail from Massachusetts.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

Each time mom got something 
she would cry....again.

Then yesterday, Wed, mom got
this card. 

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

Yep....cried again!
But mom has been touched 
by all the love and support
she has gotten over letting
Dakota go. 

I miss him. I have been 
a little needy. When I say
needy, I don't mean I want
to be held, cause I do not,
but I do want my moms attention. 
I am settling in at the new house
also. I just had a BAW moment 
right before writing this post. 
Chey is doing well. She seems to
be glad to be back at her old home.
More comfortable I think then she 
was at Mom's older home. 

Anyway, thanks for stopping in 
to check on Chey and I. 

Lily Bit




6 comments:

  1. What wonderful friends you have. You have all my sympathy for your loss. Pets are so much part of the family that losing them is incredibly sad. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to hear of all the love and support and that Chey is happy to be back in her home again. hugs and love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were really nice and thoughtful gifts, but they do make the tears go flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those things are ever so important. The cards and love that come are most welcome.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Pam. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy that you have so much support. Take care and stay safe. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me tear up. Best wishes, my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...