Sunday, March 8, 2020

Our Ride

Sometimes we just never know
what is really going on...

During the wee hours of
Tuesday morning mom
grabbed us all three up
and took us to the pantry.
She had doggie beds
in there for Dakota and
Chey. She had me wrapped
in my girly blanket and
was holding me close 
to her. Now I am not
much for being held
but I knew something 
was not right and I 
felt safe in her arms.
We stayed in there for
a little bit. 

Once we got out of
the pantry there
was no noise. That big
box mom leaves on for
us when she is gone 
was not spilling light
and noise out. There 
just was no noise. We
went back to bed.

Still none of the above
when that big glow
in the sky came out.
Mom left for a bit but
like always, she came back
to us. However later she
said she had to go to 
granny's house and she
said she was taking us.

WHAT, did she say 
GRANNY'S house? 
We have not been there in
a year. It was the same, but
so different. 

Dakota was not feeling good
last Tue. evening so he
just laid in the back seat
of the truck. Chey and I
wanted to see it all....


Image may contain: cat

Here we are on our ride
to Granny's house.
I let loose, I ran through
the house like a cat
with my head cut off!!

Lily Bit

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you all had a safe trip home. I'm sorry Dakota wasn't feeling well, hugs from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you are all safe and past that horrid storm. they look a little scared while riding.. glad both houses were ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a safe trip and that you are happy in Granny's house. Worried about Dakota though. Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy you stayed safe. How scary!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...