Thursday, March 29, 2018

Dakota's Encounters with Cats

In 2010-2011 Dakota had a friend
that would come to the back
door to visit. He even came
nose to nose with this guy when
I had him on a leash.


Then in 2012 I looked
out to this site.

Big bad dog thought the would
chase this guy from 
across the street off.


As you can see that did not happen.


Dakota finally gave up!


These are the only two cats he had
contact with before Lily
came to live with us.

Speaking of Lily....

(first pics)

She has a bday coming up soon.

Also, on my blog today I talked
about OCD.....you see 
that spot outside the corner
of Lily's eye...looks like an
eye booger, it 
is not, it is her markings.
And it drives me nuts!

Thanks for stopping in to check the 
babes out.


5 comments:

  1. Gosh is it her birthday already, time flies. Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so adorable. Kitties always win with dogs. They just do. Rarely is the outcome any different.

    I can see you trying to get that marking out of the corner of Lily's eye. It's not going to ever work.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so cute i never noticed it... ha ha on big bad dakota

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brave Dakota...lol, very cute! That photo of Lily is adorable! Why does the word "booger" always make me giggle??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny. ~hugs~ Hope all is well, my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...