Saturday, March 17, 2018

Dakota and Slim

Yesterday I drove to my niece's place.
She  lives about 40 minutes down the 
road. 

I took Dakota with me. He used to go 
everyday when I worked (to my moms)
and then I was always taking him riding or
out to run errands. He don't go as much
these days. I try to take him to the barn
with me but the way it has been raining here
it stays muddy at the barn and I rather not
have to deal with him and mud.

But yesterday I think he enjoyed his
ride and time wth mom without
Lily.

My niece has her own furbabes and her
 Arabian horse was really interested
in Dakota.
Dakota has no fear of horses, he has
been around them most his life since
I have house sat for my brother for years and 
they had Misfire and others. He has
always gone with me to feed them,
brush and love on them.


Its a good thing since he is
afraid of everything but Slim did 
not freak him out.



4 comments:

  1. slim is so pretty and i love that last shot, the sniffing of the butt. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so cute. I'm glad Dakota had a great day out.

    Have a woof woof Saturday. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Sad to say, a friend's horse kicked and killed her MIL's dog last year. The canine didn't know the horse likes exactly one other creature on God's green earth (my friend). ~sigh~ Fortunately, it didn't cause a familial rift. Be well, Dakota!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos. Enjoy your Sunday. Cheers Diane

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...