Thursday, January 5, 2023

Good Bye Chey

 It is with 
such sadness that 
Misty and I 
tell you about
our sister
Cheyenne AKA
Chey.

She went over the 
rainbow bridge today.

We are all sad.

Bloodwork showed that
in two months she
went from perfect
blood sugar to
over 1000, destroying
her kidneys.
There was nothing the 
vet or mom could
do. 

Here are some pics mom
shared with us when
Cheyenne was
a new little 
baby.


And one's mom took
of over the 
past couple of yrs. 



RIP 
Sweet Chey.

Love,
Lily and 
Misty









14 comments:

  1. I can only imagine what it is like for all of you! I am so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very sorry to hear the news about sweet Chey, she really did love you all so much and she sure will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More big healing hugs all around and especially to your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent you an email but you can also pick up the memorial graphic here: https://blog.catblogosphere.com/chey-forever/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry, my heart hurts for your hurting hearts. Goodbye sweet Chey. hugs and love and prayers coming your way

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet and beautiful girl. We are so very sorry for your loss♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are sorry to read of your loss of sweet Chey. She will always be in your hearts !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very sorry you lost such a magnificent baby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sad news. I am so sorry for your loss. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know Chey, but I know the feelings of loss, though each feels them in his and her own way. A lifetime spent with such wonderous creatures is not enough. Godspeed, Chey.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...