Thursday, June 23, 2022

The Whole Bunch of Cats

 Mom has been going 
over to Uncle Mark
and Aunt Kim's to 
feed since Tuesday before
last. Uncle Mark was 
in NC training and Aunt Kim
was working....
today was her last day.

Mom laid down on the 
bed to love on Smokey and 
Smokey turned the tables
and loved on mom.
Smokey is like me, 
a Russian Blue.



Mom and Becky AKA Zora
used to be the best of friends.
But she took a turn and 
the other day she tried
to go out and mom told
her NO. She hissed at mom. 
Becky is a solid black cat.


This is Zuzu, mom says that 
she is the reason that mom
got Lily, then me.
Zuzu is a tortie.


You saw a pic of Bubba the 
other day. Mom picked Bubba
up and wow, she said he
weighted a lot.

This is one of the feral.
Mom said that he has
a Simba face. I am not
sure what that means
but I think mom would know.


Another feral.
There are three orange 
feral cats. The two lighter
ones are Vitamin C and 
Vitamin D and the darker
one is Tony Tiger. 
The orange ones are
from Mama Cats litter, 
the one before Bubba.


Here are a few of the feral.


Not sure why but mom loves
that one that is looking 
at her, Maine Coon.




Mom just loves all these
cats. She explained to me
that a feral lives
outside. I am glad I am 
not feral. 
I love living in the house
with Lily, Chey and my
mom.

Misty



1 comment:

  1. They are all lovely and it's obvious that the ferals are so well cared for.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...