Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Stuffed in Carrier and Man Handled

Been really hot at our house,
outside and in. Mom is not
letting us on the deck cause it
is so hot and she is
trying all sorts of things
to keep us cool in the house.
Something to do with a broken
air unit.

Even with it being hot, I 
was trying to  tell mom 
something cause I don't usually
get on her much like this
in the summer. 


That was not working so I had
to show her another way....

I peed in an empty litter box.
She was a little alarmed cause
it was just a drop and it had pee in 
it. I did this right in front of her.

Well, if it was not enough to be
feeling bad mom put me in 
a carrier. I was not happy about this
process so she put me in 
a clothe bag to hold my back
legs still. Then she stuffed me in 
the carrier. Not sure what
that was all about but then
she put me in that large red
moving thing that she goes 
off in all the time. When that
ended she took me in this
place where there was a cat that
was just roaming around and a 
couple of dogs on leashes. 

THEN....I was man handled by
people. I don't like people and 
they were touching me, sticking things
in me and then saying I needed
to take meds.
Something about UTI.

Mom brought me home then she
man handled me sticking stuff
in my mouth. Two things, but
they really did not taste bad 
and she said I did an amazing job
taking my meds. 

Two days of meds and 
I am starting to feel better.

Thanks mom,
Misty

 

4 comments:

  1. UTIs are awful. I'm glad mom got you to the vet and you're taking your meds and feeling better.

    Have a purrfect day and weekend. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. O no poor sweet cat…I hope you feel better now πŸ€πŸΎπŸ€

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought something was up sweet Misty but I'm glad you went and got some meds to help you feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...