Sunday, May 1, 2022

Traveling Glove and Back Scratcher

 Hi everyone, 
this is Misty.

Just wanted to let you
know that I still have
the glove on the move.
Actually, working with
two. 

This I left for mom 
in the living room 
the other day.

I left this one of the 
stairs the same night.


But then I found this on 
mom's night stand.

Knocking it off I 
decided I could move
this around to different
places also. 
My gloves are like
my security but
this is for fun.

There is a black string
tied on the end of the 
back scratcher and 
I like to grab that, pulling
it behind me.

Mom says I am silly but
have at it!

Misty





2 comments:

  1. You've been busy, haven't you? Yes you have.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches all around and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems my own account won't let me comment except anonymously. ~sigh~ I’ve got to sort this out somehow.

    But acting silly without negative consequence is our gift to pets. :D Enjoy!

    -Darla M Sands

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...