Saturday, February 5, 2022

The Stove Scare

 I really scared mom
on Saturday. 
Truth be known, I scared
me too.

Here is how this story
went~
I love with mom opens
a piece of candy or tears up
a piece of paper. I will sit
and stare at her till she
throws it on the floor for
me to bat around. 

This morning, she tossed a piece
on the kitchen floor and I 
started batting it around.
THEN I YELLED...
Really loud in the 
most terrible meow my
mom ever heard. 

My paw was hung under
the stove drawer. Mom 
went all panicky on me
and reached under the drawer
to see if she could feel what
was holding my paw. 
Still not sure mom tried, 
really easy to move my
paw around to try and 
get it loose. 
The whole time I was yelling,
which brought Misty and 
that made me yell more.

Mom got a piece of wood out
of her craft stash and lifted up the 
front of the stove but still
could not get me unstuck.
She was about to try and move
the stove out some and push
it further over and I jerked,
getting free. 

I RAN.
Mom ran after me and finally
caught me so that she could
look at my paw. 
She cuddled with me and loved
on me, which I like to 
make he think I don't like
but I was really loving it.
She pushed around on my
paw and I would meow
a bit but she could not
see any damage. When she
let me down I jumped
right down on it with no 
pain. 

Yep....I scared my
mom pretty good.

Lily

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that was dreadful. I hope the your Mum found the problem so it would not happen again. xx Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, that had to be scary for you and your Mom sweet Lily, be caureful where you stick your paw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hate moments like this. I'm glad you're all fine.

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...