Monday, May 24, 2021

My Entertainment

 Visitors to the yard Monday morn.


And this critter came to the deck.


Sometimes mom calls it a 
squirrel and 
sometimes she calls
it an evil rodent.

I am not totally sure what to call it
but I wanted it!!!

Cause mom keeps me behind
this screen all I could
do was watch it.

I think it was looking for food.

Then it started moving on.
Right through moms
basil and through the 
oregano and onto 

the chives.

Now past the herbs it 
stops and looks up. 


Makes a leap to the ledge.


Takes off in a run.


Around the corner....


and its gone. 

Think I will move onto 
watching the birds now. 
There is a lot of singing
going on out here on 
the deck this morn.

Entertainment!

Misty




3 comments:

  1. You do have lots of interesting critters to watch sweet Misty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so adorable. It's good to watch all the critters that come to visit.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches all around and a hug to mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots to look at in the garden. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...