Friday, February 15, 2019

Cheyenne

Oh Chey is a sweetie....
But she thinks she is QUEEN BEE.


She is the one I have worried about 
cause I am pretty sure she is grieving.
She is the only one that 
would not let us put her
on the bed with mom.


The other two laid with mom, they
knew. 

Chey likes calling the shots but
she is learning, I don't play games.

The dogs will go out but when it 
comes time to come in, I open the 
door and they all run in but Cheyenne.
She likes for you to close the door and 
open it back up for her.
Only, if she don't come while I stand there
holding the door open and looking 
her straight in the face calling her,
then I shut the door and when
I DECIDE to go back, I will
let her in then.
ON MY TERMS.
She will learn.

PAM

3 comments:

  1. Aw, so precious.

    Have a woof woof day and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sure do have you job cut out for you, Baby was the same way, she wanted things her way only. the thing is, Pam we had her 16 years and she WON. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay to be Queen when you're so Royal!

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...