Thursday, April 19, 2018

Silly Little Lily Being Silly and Sweet


Borrowed a bunch of cream colored
tablecloths from a friend for 
Amber's wedding.
I have been slowly, here and there washing
them. Trying to unfold them to wash and
Lily wants to play.


After playing of course she wants to 
curl up in the bin that they store in.


This is a framer for sure!
⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓

Oh mom I am so tired.


Yesterday I took a break and decided 
to sit down, I looked up and 
saw this little head that kept
popping up over the laundry
basket....looking at me.


She really loves the small trash can
I keep in the living room.
I have found her in it several times.


I kept this box after Christmas
cause it has its own openings and 
I keep it under the window next
to her perch. 

Half in and half out.

Yesterday I caught her watching a 
wasp on the other
side of the screen. 

  

Dakota is well. 
He sleeps more than he used to at
the age of 11. Yesterday he
was all over my nerves. He was
following me all over the house, the
yard and of course going to the bathroom
alone is a joke.
BUT I LOVE HIM.







8 comments:

  1. Anything she can get into sh has to try it out :-) Great photos. Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have two precious babies. Lily is a hoot. You can tell she loves her mom. I've never known a kitty that didn't like thing warm out of the dryer either.

    Have a purrfect and woof woof day you two. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha can't tell you the last time I have been in the bathroom alone. Now when I take a shower I have to shut the bathroom door because once I was in the shower washing my hair and Jake appeared in the shower with me and I'm afraid he'll get in and knock me down I don't mind him getting in but when you're taking a shower and all of a sudden a 50lb dog is standing in the shower with you it could cause problems. I don't think there's a cat on the planet that is any cuter than Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, laundry day is a fan favorite here too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we all love our four legged family members! Your kitties are totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up this wonderful post to Feline Friday.

    Have a purrfect day. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...Lily is adorable...I've seen that laundry basket look many times lol...Dakota is slowing down, poor baby...Jack and Marlene are slowing down too, but yes, they own my heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She has the sweetest face. I have 6 cats and 1 small dog and it's like a train following me to the bathroom! lol

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...