Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Lily All Boxed Up

Those of you that have had
kittens or cats know
how they love closed in 
tight places like
boxes.

I took my throw out of the 
box and sat it on the floor today.
I looked own and I saw this.








Dakota was trying so hard to
get Lily to come out
so he could play! 


Check this out!


I am so thankful that
I did not have to deal with this.




Lily was great with the tree.
The only issue was that she
loved to walk across the 
packages but that was it. 
Darla~
you made a statement on one
post that it was a wonder
she did not rip through the
wrapping paper, I did not have
that issue either. The paper
was thick and I clip her
nails on a regular basis.
Hold her in my arms like 
a baby and take regular clippers
to her. I talk sweet to her and
she does well. But I have noticed
that the nails are getting
thicker and will not
go in the small opening of
the clippers....
guess we will move up to
the ones I use on Dakota.

Thanks for stopping in, 


4 comments:

  1. The pics of Lily in the box just crack me up! I have been needed a cat scratcher for Jellybean (who is an amputee) - Thanks!
    It is a 2-person ordeal to cut our 6 cats' nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is the perfect cat house. HE HE HE... love it. she is sooooo funny....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, good for you on clipping nails. I never got any of our cats young enough that they would tolerate it. ~sigh~ I tried a few times but they squirmed so much I worried about cutting the quick. I cannot imagine cutting the toenails for six! Our furniture suffers as a result, but oh well. We made our trade-off. Such cute photos of her in the box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats are so cute, they always fit into the tiniest packages don't they? Very sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Moved to Regular Blog

 Hello sweet blogging friends. Misty and I wanted to  do a post to let you know that mom has moved us over to her regular blog and  we are b...